Net Worth of Ray J in 2023, Age, Wife, Height, Career, Bio
Who is Ray J?
Ray J is a well-known American singer-songwriter, rapper, actor, and businessman. Ray J is also well-known as Brandy Norwood’s younger sibling, as well as Snoop Dogg and Sasha Banks’ cousin.
Quick Facts of Ray J
|Full Name:||William Raymond Norwood Jr.|
|Age:||40 years old|
|Birthday:||January 17, 1981|
|Birthplace:||McComb, Mississippi, United States|
|Net Worth:||$14 million US dollars|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Profession:||Singer-Songwriter, Rapper, Actor, and Businessman|
What is the Age of Ray J?
Ray J was born on January 17, 1981, and is now 40 years old. His birthplace is McComb, Mississippi, and he is a Capricorn. Similarly, William Ray Norwood Jr. is his full name.
Ray J’s parents are Willie Norwood, his father, and Sonja Bates-Norwood, his mother. His father was a well-known gospel singer in the United States.
He also has an older sister named Brandy. His sister is a platinum-selling recording artist. Ray J’s family relocated to Los Angeles, California when he was a child.
Who is Ray J Wife?
Ray J is married to Princess Love at the moment. On August 12, 2016, the couple married at Los Angeles’ Cathedral of Saint Vibiana.
They have two children: Melody Love, a daughter, and Epik Ray, a son. Melody was born on May 22, 2018, and Epik will be born on December 30, 2020.
Unfortunately, his wife filed for divorce in May 2020, but it has yet to be confirmed/approved by the court. Love and Ray J also appear on the VH1 channel’s Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
What is the Net Worth of Ray J?
Similarly, the rapper has over 3 million Facebook fans who are following his journey. On October 26, 2009, the singer launched his “RayJ Official” YouTube channel.
As of August 2021, this channel had received over 62 million views and 101K subscribers. Ray J’s net worth is estimated to be around $14 million US dollars.
What is the Height of Ray J?
Ray J is approximately 1.75 meters tall or 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 74 kgs or 163 lbs. Similarly, the rapper’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-26-32 inches.
Similarly, the American actor/rapper has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
When Did Ray J Begin their Career?
- Ray J is a singer-songwriter, rapper, actor, entrepreneur, and television personality.
- He is also well-known as the younger sibling of Brandy Norwood, a well-known recording artist, and actress.
- Furthermore, he is well-known as the cousin of Snoop Dogg, a well-known rapper, and Sasha Banks, a WWE wrestler, and actress.
- Ray J entered the 19th season of Celebrity Big Brother, a UK reality television show, on his own.
- This was in January 2017.
- Ray J’s professional age began when he was eight years old, in 1989, when he began appearing in TV commercials.
- The young star auditioned for and appeared in TV commercials the same year.
- In The Sinbad Show, the young actor also played the foster son.
- From 1993 to 1994, the actor played this role.
- Ray J later portrayed Dorian “D-Money” in the UPN series Moesha.
- Ray J played this character from 1999 to 2001, leaving only after the show ended.
- Ray J is also the co-founder of Raytroniks.
- Ray J, as an entrepreneur, introduced to the US market a line of consumer electronics such as smartwatches, electric bikes, and smartphone fans.
- Ray J, to be more specific, created the Scoot-E-Bike brand.
- After the company implemented a viral organic marketing strategy, this brand grew exponentially.
- Product placements were also secured through celebrities such as Brandy, Cara Delevingne, Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, Stephen Curry, Sean Combs, Chris Brown, and Stephen Curry.
- The brand also secured product placements with professional sports teams such as the Los Angeles Rams and the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Ray J also became a co-founder of Raycon in November 2017.
- It is a brand of direct-to-consumer electronics that sells wireless audio products such as headphones and earbuds. Ray J is in charge of the brand’s strategy.
Following Biography: Who is Gary Paulsen’s Wife? Net Worth in 2023, Death, Bio