Who is Richard Kyanka?
Richard Kyanka, better known as “Lowtax,” was a musician, director, and writer from Webster. He was from Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and he is no longer with us.
Richard is survived by his wife Ashli Kyanka and three daughters, and the Something Awful administration is currently in the process of transferring ownership to someone deserving.
Quick Facts of Richard Kyanka
|Full Name:||Richard Kyanka|
|Birthday:||May 11, 1976|
|Birthplace:||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Net Worth:||$19 million.|
|Height:||in feet inches –6’ 1” – in Centimeters – 185 cm|
When was Richard Kyanka Born?
Richard Kyanka was born on May 11, 1976, in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he spent the majority of his childhood. There is currently no evidence that we can gather that indicates who his parents or family members are. He attended Vanderbilt University but later dropped out (which was confirmed by his Facebook Profile).
What is the Richard Kyanka Cause of Death?
Kevin ‘Fragmaster’ Bowen, the administrator and moderator of the website “Something Awful,” confirmed the news. He posted the news on social media and wrote that he had to preface this by saying that it was not a joke because he had to post this news and open the social media after nearly ten years.
But he had to pursue this bad news, which he despised. He received a bad gift from Richard’s family.
He wrote that Richard had died, but he was unaware of the current situation or recent details. However, neither his family nor his friends have confirmed the cause of his death. According to several reports, he died as a result of lethal health complications that caused extensive damage to his organ.
However, no further confirmation of this statement has been provided. It is still regarded as a rumor.
What was the Net Worth of Richard Kyanka?
Richar Kyanka was supposed to make a lot of money from his internet website “Something Awful.” He was thought to have a net worth of around $19 million. He started the website as a blog, but it later evolved into forums, media reviews, and other features.
Who was Richard Kyanka’s Wife?
Richard Kyanka previously married Megan Austin. The couple married in 2005, but their relationship didn’t work out, and they divorced in 2014. According to reports, he used to domestically abuse every woman he met or was in a relationship with. The issue was discussed on Reddit several times, but no one knows what happened next.
There isn’t a lot of information about Richard’s first wife. Richard married Ashli Kyanka for the second time, with whom he had one daughter, and he also has two daughters from his previous relationship. They were living in Missouri together.
When did Richard Kyanka Begin his Career?
- He worked for GameSpy as a writer. He most recently ran a YouTube channel called Gaming Garbage, where he uploaded videos of himself playing video games.
- Richard put his mind to work on the production of Something Awful. He started the website in 1999 as a personal blog, but it quickly expanded to include forums, articles, and media reviews.
- His website was ranked 89th on the list of the top 100 websites that shaped the internet. In an interview with Vice in 2017, Richard revealed his inspiration for creating the website.
- He stated that the website was a catchphrase that he thought would be “Awful” to begin with.
- He went on to say that one of his friends asked him what he planned to put on the site, to which he replied that he had no idea but just wanted to register it as a website.
Richard Kyanka, better known as “Lowtax,” was a musician, director, and writer from Webster. Richard Kyanka was born on May 11, 1976, in Charlotte. He was thought to have a net worth of around $19 million. Richard Kyanka previously married Megan Austin.