Who is Shane Baz?
Shane Baz is a promising baseball player for Team USA competing in the Tokyo Olympics. He is an American professional baseball pitcher who currently pitches for the Tampa Bay Rays.
The entire country is expecting him to give his all in the upcoming matches in order to win a medal in baseball at the Olympics in 2021.
Quick Facts of Shane Baz
|Full Name:||Shane Austin Baz|
|Birthday:||June 17, 1999|
|Birthplace:||Cypress, Texas, USA|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||in feet inches – 6’ 2” – in Centimeters – 186 cm|
What is the Age of Shane Baz?
Shane Austin Baz was born on June 17, 1999, in Cypress, Texas, United States. When we talked about his family, we discovered that his father is Raj Baz and his mother is Tammy Baz. Aside from that, he hasn’t revealed anything about his siblings or his childhood.
Baz attended Tomball, Texas’ Concordia Lutheran High School. As a junior, he had a 1.06 ERA and 46 strikeouts in 23 innings. In 2016, Baz was a member of the American national team. Baz has committed to playing college baseball at Texas Christian University (TCU).
What is the Net Worth of Shane Baz?
He’s making a lot of money as a professional player in the United States. Shane Baz’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
Who is Shane Baz Currently Dating?
When it comes to dating and relationships, he is single. He doesn’t have a girlfriend; in fact, we couldn’t find any information about his previous relationships or engagements, and he doesn’t have any children.
When did Shane Baz Begin his Career?
- The Pittsburgh Pirates selected Baz with the 12th overall pick in the 2017 Major League Baseball draft as one of the best prospects.
- He officially signed with the Pirates a few days after the draught. In 2017, Baz pitched for the Pirates of the Gulf Coast League, going 0–3 with a 3.80 ERA in 23.2 innings pitched.
- MLB.com ranked Baz as Pittsburgh’s third-best prospect entering the 2018 season.
- He pitched for the Appalachian League’s Rookie-level Bristol Pirates. On August 14, the Tampa Bay Rays acquired Baz as a player to be named later in a deal in which the Pirates sent Tyler Glasnow and Austin Meadows to the Rays in exchange for Chris Archer.
- The Rays assigned him to the Princeton Rays in the Appalachian League. Baz went 4-5 with a 4.47 ERA and a 1.62 WHIP in 12 starts between Bristol and Princeton.
- Baz began the 2019 season with the Bowling Green Hot Rods in extended spring training before reporting to the team in early May.
- In 17 starts for Bowling Green, he went 3-2 with a 2.99 ERA, striking out 87 batters in 81+13 innings. Following the season, he was chosen to play for the Salt River Rafters of the Arizona Fall League.
- Baz was selected to play in the All-Star Futures Game in June 2021.
- Baz was named to the United States national baseball team for the 2020 Summer Olympics, which will be held on July 2, 2021. (Contested in 2021).
Shane Baz is a promising baseball player. Shane Austin Baz was born on June 17, 1999, in Cypress, Texas, United States. Shane Baz’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.