Last updated on July 8th, 2022 at 06:25 am
Who is Shanola Hampton?
Shanola Hampton is a talented and beautiful American actress best known for her role as Veronica Fisher in the Showtime dramedy Shameless. She won the Grand Jury Prize for Best Actress at the 2013 American Black Film Festival 2013.
Quick Facts of Shanola Hampton
|Full Name:||Shanola Hampton|
|Age:||44 years old|
|Birthday:||May 27, 1977|
|Birthplace:||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|Husband:||Daren Dukes (m. 2000)|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5’ 2” (1.58 m)|
|Sibling:||Sister(s): Andrea Hampton, Felicia Richardson|
What is the Age of Shanola Hampton?
Shanola Hampton was born on May 27, 1977, in Charleston, South Carolina, United States. Her parents are Gralin N. Hampton and Anne Hampton. Shanola’s father was a pastor in the local church, and she used to sing in a church choir group as a child.
Where did Shanola Hampton Complete her education?
Shanola attended Summerville High School before graduating from Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina, with a degree in theatre. She also earned a Master of Fine Arts in Acting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and worked at the Goose Island Brewery while studying.
Who is Shanola Hampton’s Husband?
Shanola has been married to producer Daren Dukes since March 2000, with whom she has two children: Cai MyAnna Duker, born in January 2014, and Daren O.C. Dukes, born in May 2016.
What is the Net Worth of Shanola Hampton?
Shanola Hampton’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million as of 2021, according to sources. The actress has been active in the film and television industries since 2001 when she was 24 and has made quite a name for herself. Her income is supplemented by brand shoots, modeling jobs, and endorsements in addition to acting.
When did Shanola Hampton Begin her Career?
- Shanola Hampton began her career while still a student when she appeared in The Gift, a musical at the Tiffany Theatre in Hollywood in 2000.
- She went on to appear in several television shows after graduating, including Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, Reba, Popular, Strong Machine, Scrubs, Related, and Pepper Dennis.
- In 2002, she made her film debut as Sarah in Love and Basketball.
- Shanola was cast in the role of Charlotte in The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life of Ethan Green in 2005, and she has since appeared in The Hanged Man, You Again, and They Die by Dawn.
- In 2013, she received critical acclaim for her performance as Kalindra Stepney in the drama film Things Never Said, which was also featured at the Annual American Black Film Festival and other notable film festivals.
- Hampton was also named Best Actor at the festival for the same role.
- She also appeared as Ticona in the comedy-horror film Suburban Gothic.
- Prior to that, in 2011, Shanola appeared on the set of the family comedy-drama series Shameless, where she played the main character Veronica Fisher.
- The drama is still airing after more than a dozen seasons. Hampton later featured television shows such as Christmas in the City and Stalker.
- Shanola was cast in the upcoming film American Bulletin 2019, but the film is still in post-production. Netflix will release Deadly Illusions, a horror-thriller, in 2021.
- Hampton will appear in the upcoming horror-thriller film Deadly Illusions, alongside Greer Grammer, Dermot Mulroney, and Shanola.
- It will be released on Netflix worldwide on March 18, 2021.
Shanola Hampton is a talented and beautiful American actress. Shanola Hampton was born on May 27, 1977, in Charleston, South Carolina, United States. Shanola has been married to producer Daren Dukes since March 2000. Shanola Hampton’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.