What is the Net Worth of Shari Headley 2023? Age, Height
Who is Shari Headley?
Shari Headley is a stunning actress and former model best known as The Preacher’s wife. Shari Headley rose to prominence as Lisa McDowell in the movies “Coming to America” (1988) and “Coming 2 America” (2021). Shari Headley’s net worth in 2023 of $7.65 million.
Quick Facts about Shari Headley
|Full Name:||Shari Headley|
|Age:||56 Years Old|
|Birthplace:||Queens, New York City, New York, United States of America|
|Profession:||Actress & Model|
|Net Worth:||7.65 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
What is the Age of Shari Headley?
Shari Headley was born on July 15, 1964, in Queens, New York City, United States. She is currently 57 years old. She is of Trinidadian and Tobagonian American ancestry, giving her a mixed ethnicity. Similarly, the actress is an American native who adheres to the Christian religion. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, and she is currently 57 years old.
Her father, Godfrey Headley, and mother, Sarah Headley, gave birth to her. In terms of his family, she is the youngest of four children born to his parents. She also has three siblings: one older brother and two older sisters.
When she was a child, the American actress used to imitate presentations at home by holding a hairbrush like a mike. She also used to take an active part in school plays. There is no specific information available about her educational qualifications. But one thing is certain: she is a high school graduate.
Who is Shari Headley’s Husband?
The American actress is also well-known as the ex-wife of actor and entertainer Christopher Martin. Martin is best known as “Play” from the hip-hop duo Kid N’ Play. They were married for two years, from May 1993 to the date of their divorce in June 1995.
They have two children, a son, Skyler Martin, and a daughter, Vennessa Martin-Jackson. Shari took care of their son as a single parent after their divorce. Martin, on the other hand, did not financially support their child. However, two Long Island judges ordered the actor to support the child in 2001.
What is the Net Worth of Shari Headley?
In terms of earnings, the American actress has amassed a sizable fortune since 1977. Headley’s net worth is estimated to be around $7.65 million. She’s gotten a lot of money from her appearances on TV, movies, shows, and music videos.
Shari’s primary source of income comes from her work as an actress and model. The former model is currently living an independent and peaceful life in New York with her son. Furthermore, the American actress made money by endorsing a number of well-known brands.
What is the Height of Shari Headley?
Headley’s physical statistics show that he has kept his physics and health in good shape. She stands 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall on average. Similarly, the American actress has a suitable body weight of approximately 60 kg (132 lbs).
Her waist measurement is 24 inches, his hip measurement is 35 inches, and his chest measurement is 33 inches. The actress has a bra size of 33 B and a dress size of 6 US. Shari also has a slim build, a dark complexion, brown eyes, and black hair.
The actress from the United States enjoys both acting and singing. Similarly, her favorite food is pizza, and her favorite place to visit in London. Some of her favorite colors include black and brown.
When did Shari Headley Begin her Career?
- The stunning American woman began her career in the entertainment industry as a model.
- She has appeared in prestigious magazines such as Glamour and Mademoiselle as a model.
- She made her first appearance as an actress in an episode of the NBC sitcom “The Cosby Show” in 1985.
- She later appeared on Miami Vice, Quantum Leap, and Matlock. She landed the lead role in the romantic comedy film “Coming to America” with Eddie Murphy in 1988.
- The film was a box-office success, grossing a total of $288,752,301 worldwide.
- The following year, she had the opportunity to co-star with Louis Gossett, Jr. in the short ABC drama “Gideon Oliver.” In the same year, she appeared in the TV series “Kojak.”
- In 1991, Headley appeared as Mimi Reed, a police officer, on the ABC daytime soap opera “All My Children.”
- Shari was nominated for an NAACP Image Award at the twenty-fifth NAACP Image Awards.
- She was competing for the award for Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama Series, which she lost to Victoria Rowell.
- From 1991 to 1994, she was a regular on All My Children, and she returned to the show in 1995 and 2005.
- Following that, the actress appeared as a guest on New York Undercover, Walker, Texas Ranger, and Cosby.
- She was cast as a supporting character in Penny Marshall’s 1996 comedy-drama film “The Preacher’s Wife.”
- In 1997, she was cast as the lead in the FOX short drama series “413 Hope St.” There, she collaborated with Richard Roundtree, but the show was canceled after only 10 episodes.
- Headley was nominated for an NAACP Image Award in the category of Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series for her work in the same series.
- From 2001 to 2002, Shari worked on “Guiding Light,” and from 2004 to 2005, she worked on “The Bold and the Beautiful.” In 2004, she was cast as Jacqueline in the comedy film “Johnson Family Vacation.”
- In 2007, she appeared in the comedy/drama film “Towelhead.”
- She also appeared as a guest on House, Veronica Mars, Castle, and Switched at Birth.
- In 2014, she was cast as Jennifer Callison in “The Haves and the Have Nots.”
- She worked on the same series for four seasons in a row.
- In 2019, the actress was cast as the repetitive character in “On Becoming a God in Central Florida.”
- In 2021, she reprised her role as Queen Lisa Joffer in the film “Coming 2 America.”
- Shari’s dazzling appearance and bubbly personality also led to her appearance in some of the music videos.
- She had the opportunity to work alongside Jonathan Butler in the music video ‘Sarah, Sarah’ in 1988.
- Then, in 1994, she appeared in Blackstreet’s music video for “Before I Let You Go.”
- She appeared in the music video ‘The Wild Wild West’ with Will Smith in 1999.
- Aside from her professional career and life, the actress has been involved in a variety of other activities.
- Shari is also a philanthropist, having donated to the ‘Saving Our Daughters’ organization.
- Its goal is to keep adolescent girls safe from abuse.
- President Barack Obama presented her with the President’s Volunteer Service Award in 2013.
Next Biography: Age of Siena Agudong; Height, Net Worth, Dating, Bio