Who is Shaun Runyon?
Shaun Runyon is a Pennsylvania man accused of killing three coworkers in Florida. He is accused of murdering three construction workers with a baseball bat and a knife.
He used to be an electrician in Polk County. According to police, Runyon was involved in a dispute with his supervisor on Friday, October 1st, 2021, and later in that dispute, he attacked four men with whom he shared his work and home in Davenport.
Three of those coworkers were killed on the job, and the fourth is seriously injured.
Quick Facts of Shaun Runyon
|Full Name:||Shaun Runyon|
|Birthplace:||Nazareth, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Wife:||Allyson B Runyon|
|Net Worth:||Not Known|
What is the Age of Shaun Runyon?
According to public records found on the internet, he was born in March 1982 and has lived in various locations throughout Pennsylvania. Schnecksville, Sciota, Monroeton, Effort, and Kunkletown are all included.
He is most likely a married man who married Allyson Runyon, though his parents’ identities have not been revealed in the media. In terms of his job, he is an electrical foreman for PJ Smith Electric.
When did Shaun Runyon Begin his Career?
- According to Sheriff Grady Judd, this was the cold-blooded, calculated, and violated murdering beast who meticulously planned everything, including whom he was going to kill.
- According to officials, he was working for a Pennsylvania-based company that was planning to build a new Publix grocery store in Florida.
- Shaun Runyon has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder.
- He used lethal weapons, such as an aggravated battery, to assassinate those who worked for him. One of the four people was murdered while sleeping.
- At the time of the incident, there were seven people in his house. This was one of the most tragic and horrible things that had ever happened to anyone. Runyon stabbed and beat people he lived with and confessed to murdering them.
- He knew all of the victims well, and no one expected him to outrage everyone so badly that he would return within 24 hours to try to kill them all.
- Runyon was previously arrested in May 2021 on a charge of inciting domestic violence but was released on bail.
- All of the victims he assaulted have been identified. One of them was 41 years old, while the other two were 46 and 44 years old, respectively. According to the sheriff, they were all from Ohio. They were all collaborating with an electrical company to construct the building.
- They had a wonderful team of employees. According to reports, Runyon had planned to brutally murder these people ahead of time.
- He had plenty of time to change his mind, but instead, he used that time to plan the murder and kill the people. The victims have been identified as Kevin Lanusse, 41, Gregory Dolezal, 44, and Dawson Donell, 46.
- Shaun Runyon punched his boss during a disagreement on the job site on Friday before returning home and deciding to stay with other workers until the next morning. Later, he attacked his fellows and tortured them until they died.
- Shaun Runyon got made with the incident of what happened between him and his supervisor on Friday (morning) at 2 a.m., after which he fled from the working site or workplace.
- He left the area at the time, and no one on the site had seen him since.
- On October 2, a triple homicide occurred in Davenport, Florida, where Shaun and other team members were living while working on the electrical job. They were said to be living in the vicinity of the workplace.
- The sheriff told the media that at 9:45 a.m., he received a call from 911 informing him of the murder. It was being informed that he had killed someone.
- And what they discovered was that Shaun went to kill the people with a baseball bat and a knife, allowing them to suffer until they died.
- The sheriff stated that one of the victims survived the attack and was taken to the hospital, where he later died. Another victim was discovered dead in front of the porch, where he attempted to flee the scene but was stabbed with a knife by Runyon.
- The fourth victim was followed down the street and struck with a baseball bat in the side of his shoulder and back.
- Another man, his wife, and their 7-year-old girl child were able to escape the incident unharmed. Shaun Runyon fled the scene immediately after murdering all three.
Shaun Runyon is a Pennsylvania man accused of killing three coworkers in Florida. He was born in March 1982 and has lived in various locations throughout Pennsylvania.