Who is Takehiro Tomiyasu?
Takehiro Tomiyasu is a Japanese professional footballer who plays as a center-back or right-back for Premier League club Arsenal and the Japan national team. In 2009, he joined the Avispa Fukuoka youth team and began his football career there.
Quick Facts about Takehiro Tomiyasu
|Full Name:||Takehiro Tomiyasu|
|Profession:||Japanese Professional Footballer|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Education:||Mitsuzuki Elementary School|
What is the Age of Takehiro Tomiyasu?
On November 5, 1998, Takehiro Tomiyasu was born. His birthplace is Fukuoka, Japan. Details about his parents have been kept private and have not yet been revealed.
He was a student at Mitsuzuki Elementary School. He is of Japanese nationality. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
What is the Net Worth of Takehiro Tomiyasu?
Takehiro Tomiyasu earns a living as a professional football player. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his income. In January 2018, he signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with Belgian First Division A club Sint-Truiden, keeping him until 2021.
In July 2019, he signed for Bologna for a fee of €9 million, becoming the club’s second Japanese player after Hidetoshi Nakata. He signed a four-year contract with Arsenal in August 2021, with a fifth-year option for around £17 million (€20 million). His estimated net worth is $4 million as of 2021, and his salary is £676,000. His market value is estimated to be around €20 million.
Who is Takehiro Tomiyasu’s Girlfriend?
In terms of his personal life, he is not married. The football player is concentrating on his professional career. He could be dating a lovely lady right now, or he could be single. Any new information about his love life will be posted here.
What is the Height of Takehiro Tomiyasu?
Takehiro Tomiyasu is 1.88m tall, or 6 feet and 2 inches tall. He weighs 84 kilograms. He has a muscular physique. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
When did Takehiro Tomiyasu Begin his Career?
- In 2009, he joined the Avispa Fukuoka youth team and began his football career there.
- He was a captain in Avispa Fukuoka’s youth system during his time there. He was named Best Eleven in the 2013 JFA Premier Cup due to his performance.
- On 14 October 2015, he made his debut for the club in a 2-0 loss to Machida Zelvia in the third round of the Emperor’s Cup. He signed a temporary contract with Avispa Fukuoka at the end of the 2015 season.
- On 20 April 2016, he made his first appearance of the 2015-16 season as a starter in the defensive midfield position in a 0-0 draw against Vegalta Sendai in the J. League Cup. He made his league debut for the club on July 13, 2016, starting in the defensive midfield position in a 2-1 win over Fc Tokyo. ‘
- During the 2015-16 season, he appeared in 16 games for the club, recording one assist in all competitions as Avispa Fukuoka was relegated to J. League 2. During the 2017 season, he established himself as a first-team regular for the club, playing in the center of defense. In a 2-1 win over Roasso Kumamoto on March 19, 2017, he scored his first goal for the club.
- He then assisted Avispa Fukuoka with three clean sheets in three games between July 29 and August 11, 2017. He later assisted the club in qualifying for the J1 League Promotions Playoffs after finishing fourth in the league. During the 2016-17 season, he appeared in 39 games for the club, scoring one goal in all competitions as Avispa Fukuoka failed to gain promotion to J. League One.
- On January 16, 2018, he signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with Belgian First Division A club Sint-Truiden, keeping him at the club until 2021. He made his debut for the club on May 12, 2018, in a 2-1 victory over Royal Antwerp. In his first season, he only made one appearance for the club across all competitions.
- In the 2018-19 season, he made his first start for the club in the opening game of the season, a 0-0 draw against Cercle Brugge. He has been a first-team regular for the side since the start of the season, playing in the center-back position. Tomiyasu kept three consecutive clean sheets in three matches between September 23 and September 30, 2018.
- In a 4-2 win over RSC Anderlecht on November 25, 2018, he scored his first goal for the club. He made 40 appearances for the club in his second season, scoring one goal in all competitions and winning the club’s Player of the Year award. On July 9, 2019, he signed for Bologna for a fee of €9 million, becoming the club’s second Japanese player after Hidetoshi Nakata.
- He made his debut for the club on August 18, 2019, in a 3-0 win over Pisa in the Coppa Italia third round. On August 25, 2019, he made his Serie A debut for the club in a 1-1 draw against Hellas Verona, and he was named Man of the Match for his performance. He was named August’s Player of the Month after making three appearances.
- He quickly established himself in the starting eleven as a right-back after joining the club, and his performances impressed both the Italian media and supporters. He had made 20 appearances in all competitions by the time the season was halted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In a 5-1 loss to AC Milan on July 18, 2020, he scored his first goal for the club. In the club’s subsequent match against Atalanta, he suffered a hamstring injury and was replaced in the 74th minute, as the club lost 1-0. Following the game, it was announced that he would be out for the remainder of the 2019-20 season. He made 30 appearances for the club in his first season, scoring one goal and providing three assists across all competitions.
- His performances last season prompted speculation that he could be playing in the center-back position for the 2020-21 season. He quickly recovered from his injury and was able to reclaim his first-team spot as a center-back. During the 2020-21 season, he appeared in 33 games for the club, scoring two goals in all competitions.
- On August 31, 2021, he signed a four-year contract with Arsenal, with a fifth-year option for around £17 million (€20 million).
- He has represented Japan at an age of different ages.
- He has played for Japan at the U16, U18, U19, U20, U23, and senior levels.
- In March 2013, he was called up to the Japan U16 team for the first time ahead of the Montaigu Tournament. He competed in the tournament, and his U16 team finished seventh.
- Tomiyasu was called up to Japan U16 ahead of the AFC U16 Championship in Thailand in August 2014. He played twice in the tournament, as Japan U16 was eliminated in the quarter-finals.
- He was called up to the Japan U17 team for the first time in July 2014. Throughout 2015, he appeared in a number of matches for the team.
- He was called up to the Japan U18 squad for the Panda Cup in June 2015. He appeared twice in the tournament, as the U18 team won the trophy and took first place.
- He was called up to the Japan U19 squad for the first time in March 2016. Six months later, he was in Bahrain for the AFC U19 Championship, having assisted Japan U19 in winning the 2016 AFC U19 Championship. He also assisted Japan’s U19 team in keeping all six clean sheets during the AFC U-19 Championship tournament.
- He was named to Japan’s U20 national team for the 2017 U20 World Cup in South Korea in May 2017. In a friendly match against Honduras U20, he made his Japan U20 debut, starting the entire game. He started all four matches as a center-back in this tournament, as the U20 team was eliminated in the quarter-finals.
- He was called up to the Japan U21 team for the first time in May 2018, ahead of the Toulon Tournament. He went on to play four games for the team before they were eliminated in the Group Stage.
- On October 12, 2018, he made his international team debut for Japan in a 3-0 friendly win over Panama.
- He scored his first international goal for Japan in a 1-0 win over Saudi Arabia in the round of 16 of the 2019 AFC Asian Cup on January 21, 2019.
- He has represented Japan in the 2019 AFC Asian Cup and the 2019 Copa America.
- He was named to Japan’s squad for his first Olympic tournament, this time on home soil, in June 2021. On July 28, 2021, he made his tournament debut, defeating the France Olympic team 4-0. He then played two more games for the Olympic team, including a 2-0 loss to Mexico in the bronze medal match.
Takehiro Tomiyasu is a professional footballer from Japan. Takehiro Tomiyasu was born on November 5, 1998. His net worth is estimated to be $4 million. He might be single. Takehiro Tomiyasu stands 1.88m (6 feet 2 inches) tall.