Who is Tim English?
Tim English is a professional rules football player from Australia. English is currently a member of the Western Bulldogs of the Australian Football League. In the 2016 national draft, the Bulldogs selected him 19th overall. He had a breakout season in 2019 and has been an important ruckman for the Bulldogs ever since. He takes on the role of a ruckman.
Quick Facts about Tim English
|Full Name:||Tim English|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||6 feet and 9 inches.|
What is the Age of Tim English?
Tim English was born on the 10th of August, 1997. Australia is where he was born. He is an Australian nationality. He is of white ethnicity and follows the Christian religion. His astrological sign is Leo. There is no information about his parents or siblings.
In terms of education, he attended Christ Church Grammar School in Perth. He worked as a boarding captain on the ship.
Who is Tim English Currently Dating?
Tim English has never been married. He is not, however, single. Rudi Ellis, the Bulldogs’ ruckman, is dating. More information about his personal life and relationships will be added here as it becomes available.
What is the Net Worth of Tim English?
Tim English is a well-known rules footballer. He was drafted 19th in the 2016 AFL Draft and is an important player for the Bulldogs. English receives a sizable salary as a result of his contract. His current net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
What is the Height of Tim English?
Tim English has a height of 2.07 m, or 6 feet and 9 inches. He weighs 227 pounds (103 kilograms) in weight. He has a muscular physique. His eyes are hazel, and his hair is blonde. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
When did Tim English Begin his Career?
- Tim English declared for the National AFL Draft in 2016.
- He was drafted by the Western Bulldogs of the Australian Football League (AFL).
- He was selected in the 19th round of the draft.
- English made his debut in round ten of the 2017 season against St Kilda at Etihad Stadium.
- In 2019, he had a breakout season, appearing in 20 AFL games.
- In the 2019 season, he had 135 kicks, 81 marks, 129 handballs, 264 disposals, 8 goals, 10 behinds, 383 hit-outs, 68 tackles, 23 frees for, and 24 frees against.
- In 18 games in 2020, he had 129 kicks, 77 marks, 113 handballs, 242 disposals, 8 goals, 11 behinds, 287 hit-outs, 39 tackles, 18 frees for, and 18 frees against.
- In 22 games in the 2021 season, he had 164 kicks, 103 marks, 126 handballs, 290 disposals, 19 goals, 15 behinds, 341 hit-outs, 63 tackles, and 28 frees for, and 24 frees against.
- He is a WAFL player for South Fremantle.