Last updated on July 8th, 2022 at 07:53 am
Who is Tomi Lahren?
Tomi Lahren is a political commentator and former television host from the United States. Tomi Lahren is also well-known for her work with Fox News/Fox Nation and as a vlogger. She is also an actress.
Quick Facts of Tomi Lahren
|Celebrated Name:||Tomi Lahren|
|Barth Place:||Rapid City, South Dakota, US|
|Date of Birth:||August 11, 1992|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Profession:||Political Commentator and TV Host|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches(165 cm)|
|Parents:||Kevin Lahren, Trudy Lahren|
|Ethnicity:||Multiracial- German and Norwegian|
What is the Age of Tomi Lahren? Early life and Education
Tomi Lahren, an American Instagram star, actress, and model, was born on August 11, 1992, in Rapid City, South Dakota, United States. In 2020, she will be 28 years old. Her father’s name is Kevin Lahren, and her mother’s name is Trudy Lahren.
Similarly, her mother works as a bank loan administrator, and her father works as a maintenance manager. Furthermore, there is no information about her religion, and she is of Greman- Norwegian ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
Her ancestors are Scandinavians. Her great-grandfather immigrated to America from Norway. Her grandfather, who was an alcoholic, committed suicide after he was unable to recover. She grew up in a military family and was raised in a strict environment.
Similarly, she was raised in Rapid City, South Dakota, and graduated from Central High School in 2010. She then went on to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, where she earned a B.A. in broadcast journalism and political science in 2014.
What is the Net Worth of Tomi Lahren?
Tomi has a $3 million net worth as a conservative political commentator and television host. Considering how young she is, she has made significant progress as a result of her contribution and zeal as a professional.
Not to mention, in addition to her net worth, young Tomi earns a salary of $500 thousand per year. All of this money comes from her success as a political commentator.
In addition, Lahren previously worked as a television host and was well-known for her “final thoughts” short video segments.
But, as of now, Tomi hasn’t revealed much about her assets or earnings from her profession. We will keep you updated as soon as we receive additional information.
Is Tomi Lahren married? Personal Life and Husband
In contrast to her other professional endeavors, Tomi is extremely private about her personal life. In some ways, this stunning diva hasn’t revealed much about her dating life.
The funny thing about being a celebrity is that your life is mostly hidden from the public eye. Similarly, it has been reported that the young commentator is currently in a relationship. Lahren is dating Kevin Martin, and she confirmed their relationship on Snapchat.
Despite her happiness, this is not Tomi’s first relationship. Lahren had previously been in a relationship with Chase McNary. The two lovebirds were a hot item while dating and could be seen attending many events together. They were also active on social media.
Not to mention, Tomi was frequently seen out with Jay Cutler, who was rumored to be her boyfriend. However, Jay and Tomi both responded to the rumors, confirming that they are simply friends.
Tomi Lahren, who was frequently in the news for her controversial comments, called off her engagement to fiance Brandon Fricke.
Following the news, Tomi appears to have retrieved her $50,000 diamond ring. Frick, 30, and Tomi, 28, announced their engagement in June of last year. Tomi, as expected, flaunted her diamond pear-shaped engagement ring on social media.
As a result, when the two announced their split, it came as a surprise. Lahren’s close friends said she wasn’t ready to settle down just yet.
“Tomi felt she wasn’t ready to settle down and made her feelings known. They still talk to each other all the time and support each other’s careers. There are no hard feelings, and definitely hope to stay friends.”
Similarly, the couple had been dating for two and a half years before splitting up due to a mutual decision. They have decided to stay friends because they both support Trump.
What are the Body Measurements of Tomi Lahren?
The former TV host has kept her curvy figure, which measures 32-25-34 inches. Not to mention her height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) and weight of 56 kgs.
Similarly, Lahren looks stunning with her bright blue eyes and wavy brown hair that frames her slender face. It’s incredible how gifted she is at such a young age.
When Did Tomi Lahren Begin Career?
- Lahren, a University of Nevada graduate, hosted and produced the political roundtable show The Scramble.
- Following graduation, Lahren interned for Republican South Dakota Congresswoman Kristi Noem.
- Tomi then applied for a position as an intern at One America News Network (OANN). Rather than political commentary, she was offered the position of host of her award-winning show.
- Tomi moved to San Diego, California, and began hosting her own show at OANN called ‘On Point with Tomi Lahren.’ Similarly, her comment on the 2015 Chattanooga shootings drew a lot of media attention in July 2015.
- Then, on August 19, she announced her final show with OANN and the beginning of a new show with TheBlaze in November 2015.
- Along with that, she added a segment called final thoughts to her program, which became a hit.
- Lahren spoke very quickly in this segment, which quickly went viral on social media and was labeled as “screeds” and “rants.”
- Then, in January 2016, Lahren supported Marco Rubio in the Republican Party’s presidential primary.
- On November 30, the same year, Tomi appeared on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah for a 26-minute interview.
- Her appearance was likened to that of former host Jon Stewart’s friendly rivalry with Bill O’Reilly.
- However, that was not her only appearance as a guest star.
- Later that day, on March 17, 2017, Tomi appeared on ‘The View,’ where she stated that women should have access to abortion.
- In addition, Tomi claimed she would be a hypocrite if she supported both “limited government and government restrictions on abortion.” As expected, TheBlaze’s owner, anti-abortion activist Glenn Beck, chastised Lahren for her remarks and even suspended her without pay.
- As a result, Lahren filed a wrongful termination suit, which was settled through an agreement, but all videos she made with The Blaze were removed from her Facebook page.
- Similarly, Tomi began working in communications at Great America Alliance in May of that year.
- It was a spinoff of Great America PAC, a large pro-Donald Trump super PAC led by Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani.
- During her time there, Lahren described her job as a “side gig” and stated that she planned to return to television as a commentator. Finally, Tomi became a Fox News contributor.
Tomi Lahren, an American Instagram star, actress, and model, was born on August 11, 1992. Tomi has a $3 million net worth as a conservative political commentator and television host.