Who is Vanita Gupta?
Vanita Gupta is a well-known United States Attorney General. Vanita Gupta is a civil rights attorney who has worked closely with various movements, including agendas for LGBT rights, disability rights, and so on.
Quick Facts about Vanita Gupta
|Full Name:||Vanita Gupta|
|Age:||47 years old|
|Birthplace:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States|
|Husband:||Chinh Q. Le|
|Net Worth:||$50 million|
|Father:||Rajiv L. Gupta|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education:||New York University School of Law|
What is the Age of Vanita Gupta?
Vanita Gupta was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States of America, on November 15, 1974. As of now, she is 47 years old. Rajiv L. Gupta is her father, and Kamla Varshney is her mother. She also has a sibling named Amita Gupta. She is of American nationality and follows Hinduism. Furthermore, she is of mixed ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, according to astrology.
In terms of formal education, she completed her education at a local school in her hometown. She also completed her higher education at Yale University. She earned a Bachelor of Arts and a magna cum laude. She also attended the New York University School of Law.
What is the Net Worth of Vanita Gupta?
Vanita Gupta enjoys a comfortable lifestyle with her family. As of today, she is famous and wealthy as a result of her work. Furthermore, as of 2022, her total net worth is estimated to be around $50 million US dollars.
Who is Vanita Gupta’s Husband?
Moving on to Vanita Gupta’s romantic and private life, she is married. She recently married Chinh Q. Le. In the year 2003. He is the Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia’s Vietnam-American legal director. They have two children and live a comfortable life. Aside from that, she has no other relationships. While she is open about her gender preferences. And, as of today, she has had no controversial events.
What is the Height of Vanita Gupta?
Vanita Gupta is very attractive and has a wonderful personality. The legal counsel is about 5 feet 6 inches tall. Her weight is 57kg. Furthermore, when it comes to overall body measurements, the number ranges have yet to be revealed. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is black in color.
When did Vanita Gupta Begin her Career?
- Career-wise Vanita Gupta is a civil rights lawyer in the United States. She has participated in a variety of programs and civil rights movements throughout the country.
- The attorney is also well-known as the current president and CEO of the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights. In addition to her outstanding achievements, she has established the largest civil and human rights coalition in the United States.
- She also served as the United States Department of Justice’s principal deputy assistant attorney general and head of the Civil Rights Division.
- Speaking of the works, she also serves as the Chief Civil Rights Prosecutor and leads the Civil Rights Division. She is also well-known as the daughter of Aptiv. Rajiv L. Gupta, an Indian-American businessman and chairman of an auto parts company.
- She is also a promising human rights activist who has worked in various human rights movements such as the promotion of disability rights, the protection of LGBT rights, and so on.